6 PRAYER FOCUS STATIONS
1: Healing and Restoration Station
2: Church Body, Ministries, Leaders & Kingdom guidance
3: Missions and Missionaries throughout the world
4: Country, Community and Political Leaders
5: Lost and Spiritual Prodigals
6: ALTAR PRAYER - Laying our lives at the foot
of the cross.
Healing and Restoration
Psalm 30:2 LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.
Psalm 103:2-4 Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits— 3 who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
Psalm 107:19-21 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. 20 He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. 21 Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.
Numbers 21:4-8— The Bronze Snake
Isaiah 40:28-31 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. 29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
Mark 5:34 He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.”
James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
Prayer Requests can be submitted at our web page:
Caring Cards are available at the Building for you
to write a note of encouragement to a prayer recipient.
The church will gladly address and mail it if needed.
- Healing of Brain AVM and successful treatment
- broken wrist
- recovering from hand surgery
- breast cancer surgery on Monday.
- continued recovery and therapy at West Campus
- I need to do some things for better health but it has not been easy. Help me to see that this is for my good and better for my family in general.
- I’ve been contemplating retirement in the next year. Give me the knowledge to know that this is the right path for me.
- Matt is applying for two jobs this week.
- for medical issues that are scary. Medications are causing some side affects so they are contemplating some very expensive medications- with different side effects and offering the correct path to feeling better.